We are delighted that will be reopening from Wednesday the 15th of July
Visit Highland Safaris and enjoy our warm welcome as well as the wide open spaces here and in this area too – it is all looking so good!
We cannot wait to welcome you and we have thought very carefully about your safety, so as you plan for your visit to Highland Safaris:
- Book online in advance
- Please allow plenty of time and arrive at least 15 minutes in advance of your Safari departure time or Red Deer Centre visit.
- Remember to keep a safe distance between your group and others – we’re all getting used to it. We have loads of space!
- Use our Hand Washing Station on arrival and the hand sanitisers when at regular intervals on your visit.
- Cards not cash – this really is the way to go!
- Follow our one-way system throughout your visit: follow the ‘hoof’ marks.
- If you are not well – high temperature coughing or any other recognised symptoms – please do not visit. Come when you are well.
With our usual attention to detail you will love some new features and feel at ease with our guidelines which are there to protect you and keep us all safe!
Award Winning Safaris
Journeys of discovery over land and loch exploring the breath-taking highland landscape.
Fun for all!
Award winning activities and experiences suitable for all ages and interests to enjoy.
Unique, inspiring venues perfect for exceptional events, weddings and special occasions.
5 Star Quality for 25 years
All our products are consistently rated 5 star so you can rest assured your booking is in great hands.
Explore the Water – Discover the Story. 5 star boat cruises on Perthshire’s largest loch. An inspirational journey for all ages.Find Out More
A wonderful visit - learning about deer, feeding them, meeting the local barn owl close up and seeing her fly. Tractors for the young ones to try out, and the big beast for the adults to explore the countryside added to the options. The visitor centre and shop offered quality products and the cafe was excellent. Each member of staff we met, excelled our expectations. Cannot recommend it enough for all of the family.More reviews
We took a 4 wheel safari to the very top of a mountain with this great company. On the way we were treated to views of the countryside, Red Deer, Mountain Hare andnumerous species of bird life. The drive was an adventure in itself, our driver negotiating bumpy roads and dodging huge lorries along the way. Our driver/guide was extremely knowledgable regarding the area and wildlife we spotted along the way.More reviews
This was my second visit very different from the first at a different time of year, both spectacular. The guides are so incredibly knowledgeable in a very easy way, brilliant with children. Remember it can be far colder at the top so dress comfortably with layers, nip to the loo before you go off on your adventure. You will be taken on a route that suits the weather conditions, very well planned.More reviews