Visit Highland Safaris with Confidence:
Your Safety Comes First!
Planning Your Visit To Highland Safaris
We cannot wait to welcome you and we have thought very carefully about your safety, so as you plan for your visit to Highland Safaris:
- Book online in advance
- Please allow plenty of time and arrive at least 15 minutes in advance of your Safari departure time or Red Deer Centre visit.
- Remember to keep a safe distance between your group and others – we’re all getting used to it. We have loads of space!
- Use our Hand Washing Station on arrival and the hand sanitisers when at regular intervals on your visit.
- Cards not cash – this really is the way to go!
- Follow our one-way system throughout your visit: follow the ‘hoof’ marks.
- If you are not well – high temperature coughing or any other recognised symptoms – please do not visit. Come when you are well.
Visit Highland Safaris : Have a great time!
With our usual attention to detail you will love some new features and feel at ease with our guidelines which are there to protect you and keep us all safe!
What To Expect
As you plan your visit we want you to know that we have in place a wide range of safety measures to protect you and our team – that is our top priority.
Your visit will be just as much fun as ever; it may feel a little different but with our usual attention to detail, you will love some new features and feel at ease with our guidelines which are there to protect you and keep us all safe!
- Arriving at Highland Safaris: you will be met by a member of the team who will talk you through all of the safety measures so that you will be visiting us feeling more secure and confident.
- Reduced Capacities: We have reduced the numbers in all of the activities on offer so that you can have a great time with us safely and you’re your visit with confidence. That also means for you the Private use of vehicles for families and /or recommended social ‘bubbles’!
- Outdoor Pic-Nic Pods: When you visit you will love our new individual Picnic Nic Pods as well as plenty of outdoor seating and space.
- Hand Washing and Sanitising Stations: On arrival you will notice our new Hand Washing Station and look out for the clearly marked hand sanitiser points and use them as regularly as you can.
- Screens & Signage: We have lovely new signs guiding you to hand sanitising units reminding you to visit safely. For our team we have installed safety screens at the reception and in the café and all of our vehicles have professionally fitted screens.
- Highland Safaris Team: Trained and ready for your visit: We will wear mask and gloves, not always but where appropriate and keeping that safe distance from you won’t spoil the warmth of our welcome.
- We will encourage Cards not cash - for most of our activities booking and pre-payment can be done on-line.
- We know how to clean! – that was always the case, but now we are super clean and will maintain the highest of standards of hygiene throughout Highland Safaris. PLUS we have invested in a highly efficient ‘Fogger’ – this disinfecting machine is fast and highly effective giving high levels of cleanliness in all areas including our vehicles!